Kentucky State Representative Tom Riner and social reformer Claudia Riner joined with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of the China Study, to bring the benefits of a plant based-diet to the Kentucky General Assembly. Their efforts are the subject of a documentary film now in process, the final chapter of which was filmed in Louisville on July 12, 2014 at a grassroots rally at Iroquois Ampitheater.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Loop 22: How a Fallen Restaurant Represents the Rise of Louisville’s Restaurant Scene
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series