Kentucky State Representative Tom Riner and social reformer Claudia Riner joined with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of the China Study, to bring the benefits of a plant based-diet to the Kentucky General Assembly. Their efforts are the subject of a documentary film now in process, the final chapter of which was filmed in Louisville on July 12, 2014 at a grassroots rally at Iroquois Ampitheater.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville