Presenting his new memoir, ‘Kentucky Cured: Fifty Years in Kentucky Journalism’, the Bluegrass broadcast guru, Al Smith, will be on hand at Carmichael’s Bookstore this Saturday, December 8th, at 1pm. Join him for a special signing as part of Frankfort Avenue’s Olde Tyme Christmas celebration.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep