You may only have a hot minute to skee-daddle over the bridge to get your gargoyle on, but how else are you gonna spend an October evening with a sidewalk full of leaves? Join local author Daniel Meyer for a presentation of his book, ‘Gargoyles and Grotesques of the Ohio River Valley’, at the Jeffersonville Township Public Library tonight, October 25th, at 6pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015