Gaslight Festival Weekend begins early tonight, Thursday, September 19 with the Gaslight Parade at 6pm. The weekend includes the Gaslight Balloon Glow and the arts and crafts fair in the streets of historic Jeffersontown along Taylorsville Road and Watterson Trail.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Derby arts and crafts activities for kids [Family and parenting]
- Five Reasons You Should Attend Thurby