As a part of the F.A.T. Friday Hop, Gallery Janjobe will host the opening of a new exhibit, "Symbols," featuring nine pieces of work by Gena Neumann. Each piece is made of repurposed metal with new materials and is laden with symbolism. Stop by and have a drink and snack, enjoy some live music, and see if you can decode some art.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom