Over the past year, neighborhoods in Prospect, Kentucky have been affected in a variety of ways by changes in the real estate market. Driving these changes are three primary factors — low mortgage interest rates, high inventory and a limited number of qualified buyers. There remains in the area a perception that we are operating in a “buyer’s market,” however it is more complex than that simple description and it is critical that home buyers and sellers both understand the challenges that they face in the area where they plan to buy.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue