Thursday, March 8th, Reverend Horton Heat will hold service at Headliner’s Music Hall with Larry & His Flask and The Goddamn Gallows on the "Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed" tour. Their appeal lies somewhere between the mosh pit and a good, ol'-fashioned barn-raising, and promise a night of country-heavy tunes about bad habits, well-meaning but clueless husbands, and ever-expanding beer-guts.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville