Studio...it is normally considered an artist's workroom, an establishment, building, or group of buildings or a company that teaches any arts, music or dance. The word Studio is derived from the Latin: studium, meaning to study or zeal.Joe Autry's studio Open Air steps aside of the normal studio meaning and is exactly what the name makes you think of, in the open air. However, the definition that matches Joe, and the other artist making up Open Air Sculpture Studio perfectly, is having definitely studied with zeal. Their hard work and love for their craft shows in their art.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep