"Step into an exhibition where the boundaries of reality blur, with just enough tongue-in-cheek mixed in to take the edge off. " Those were the words used by Carol Mueller to describe the Weber Galleries AWFUL REVOLTING TERRIBLE HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION. However, it wasn't awful, revolting or terrible. It was a delightful treat of magnificent art, in Halloween style of course.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle