Seventy-five years ago the Ohio flooded our River City in Louisville’s worst natural disaster of the 20th century. Join a team of local historians, authors and journalists this Tuesday, February 7th at 7pm, as the Library explores the extraordinary measures taken during The Great Flood.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville