Congress gets set to pass a 1,209 page, $1 trillion spending bill. At a dense $827 million of spending per page, few members of Congress will have much idea what is in the bill, seeing as they will have had less than 48 hours to consider it. Kentucky Congressman and Chairman of the House Appropriations Committee Hal Rogers (R-Ky) says "it is good to see that responsible leadership and good governance can triumph.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana’s 9th Desserts First: A Cookie Love Sonnet to Louisville
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville
- Louisville Bats Sale Completed