Congress gets set to pass a 1,209 page, $1 trillion spending bill. At a dense $827 million of spending per page, few members of Congress will have much idea what is in the bill, seeing as they will have had less than 48 hours to consider it. Kentucky Congressman and Chairman of the House Appropriations Committee Hal Rogers (R-Ky) says "it is good to see that responsible leadership and good governance can triumph.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace