“It is important that government be open and accountable. We respect the Landmarks Commission and the work they do and we will continue to work with them. However, final determination should be made in an open process by the group elected and held accountable by the people of Louisville and not an appointed body,” says Yates.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom