One of the country’s most popular retailers, Macy’s, is the title sponsor of the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Spring Fashion Show for the first time. The annual show is Thursday, Mar. 28, in the Showroom of Horseshoe Southern Indiana. The night starts with cocktails and boutique shopping at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. and the runway show at 8 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series