One of the country’s most popular retailers, Macy’s, is the title sponsor of the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Spring Fashion Show for the first time. The annual show is Thursday, Mar. 28, in the Showroom of Horseshoe Southern Indiana. The night starts with cocktails and boutique shopping at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. and the runway show at 8 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville