One of the country’s most popular retailers, Macy’s, is the title sponsor of the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Spring Fashion Show for the first time. The annual show is Thursday, Mar. 28, in the Showroom of Horseshoe Southern Indiana. The night starts with cocktails and boutique shopping at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. and the runway show at 8 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job