One of the country’s most popular retailers, Macy’s, is the title sponsor of the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Spring Fashion Show for the first time. The annual show is Thursday, Mar. 28, in the Showroom of Horseshoe Southern Indiana. The night starts with cocktails and boutique shopping at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m. and the runway show at 8 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 5 Reasons You Should Take Your Family Spring Break at French Lick Resort
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom