Author and historian Evan Thomas discusses his new book, ‘Ike’s Bluff: President Eisenhower’s Secret Battle to Save the World’, as part of the Gertrude Polk Brown Lecture Series of The Filson Historical Society. Catch him tomorrow, Thursday, November 15th at The Temple at 6:30pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)