Clearing the name of a dog with a long-standing bad rap, author and pit bull advocate Ken Foster sets the record straight this Sunday, January 27th, at Carmichael’s Bookstore with his new book, ‘I’m a Good Dog: Pit Bulls, America’s Most Beloved (and Misunderstood) Pet’.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series