Clearing the name of a dog with a long-standing bad rap, author and pit bull advocate Ken Foster sets the record straight this Sunday, January 27th, at Carmichael’s Bookstore with his new book, ‘I’m a Good Dog: Pit Bulls, America’s Most Beloved (and Misunderstood) Pet’.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015