Enchanted: attract, cause to be enamored, hold spellbound. That is what art does to us. We are attracted to art, it holds us spellbound. At Enchanted Arts Studio Amelia Robinson - Founder and Director gives everyone the chance to create the masterpiece inside of them. With Open Studio hours, monthly rates and mentoring artist can chose what is best for them. Enchanted Studio follows the Community 5C guidelines of Compassion, Connection, Cooperation, Contribution and Consideration. Enchanted Arts is at Mellwood Arts and Entertainment Center.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom