Friday night? Check. Second Friday night of the month? Check! Oh, man…It’s Poetry night! Get your reading ritual on this weekend with writers Nicole Louise Reid and Patrick Wensink at the InKY Reading Series. The Bard’s Town’s doors are open this Friday, March 9th at 7pm for a good poetry partytime.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue