I'm going to be on a seven-day West Caribbean cruise with Mickey Mouse and my munchkins. As I prepare, obviously the first thing I must accomplish is filling my suitcase. I realized through a quick scan of my closet, all of my clothes were business attire, cocktail dresses, and a few eye-popping evening gowns. I had been sucked into the depths of business and realized I needed to relax. And relaxing for spring break is exactly what I am going to do.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24