I'm going to be on a seven-day West Caribbean cruise with Mickey Mouse and my munchkins. As I prepare, obviously the first thing I must accomplish is filling my suitcase. I realized through a quick scan of my closet, all of my clothes were business attire, cocktail dresses, and a few eye-popping evening gowns. I had been sucked into the depths of business and realized I needed to relax. And relaxing for spring break is exactly what I am going to do.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)