Taste of Innovation (TOI) will be one of this city's best tasting events. TOI, the signature party of IdeaFestival, brings together unlimited food and spirits from some of the region's most creative chefs, restaurants, brewers, distillers and mixologists. Jamie Oller; one of the talented chefs's participating in this event was kind enough to invite me into her kitchen and show one of their signature items. Jamie's 14k Cupcakes brought Louisville the very first "Cupcake Push Pop'.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job