I think I’m already a fan of what’s happening here. I have not read this book, but I appreciate anything that is described as “a poignant and hysterical look at the dark, disturbing, yet wonderful moments of our lives”. Join Jenny Lawson tonight at the Summit area Barnes & Noble for a signing of her new memoir ‘Let’s Pretend This Never Happened’ at 7pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle