No black bars to be found here, my friends. Raise your favorite scandalous softcover to the sky; kick off Banned Books Week at Carmichael’s Bookstore this Sunday, September 30th, at 4pm as lawyer and media expert Jeremy Rogers discusses censorship.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Celebrities You Might Not Have Known Were From Kentucky
- Essential Louisville Cocktail Bars for 2015
- RumpFest Coming to Highlands Memorial Day Weekend
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Heart of Louisville Named American National Treasure
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015