University of Kentucky junior do-it-all Randall Cobb accounted for 150 all-purpose yards and one touchdowns, while senior running back Derrick Locke rushed for 104 yards and two TDs, to lead the Wildcats to a 23-16 victory over the University of Louisville and new coach Charlie Strong in front of 55,327 fans at new-and-improved Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium. It was UK’s fourth consecutive win in the Governor's Cup intrastate series, and the first for new coach Joker Phillips.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015