University of Kentucky junior do-it-all Randall Cobb accounted for 150 all-purpose yards and one touchdowns, while senior running back Derrick Locke rushed for 104 yards and two TDs, to lead the Wildcats to a 23-16 victory over the University of Louisville and new coach Charlie Strong in front of 55,327 fans at new-and-improved Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium. It was UK’s fourth consecutive win in the Governor's Cup intrastate series, and the first for new coach Joker Phillips.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015