University of Kentucky junior do-it-all Randall Cobb accounted for 150 all-purpose yards and one touchdowns, while senior running back Derrick Locke rushed for 104 yards and two TDs, to lead the Wildcats to a 23-16 victory over the University of Louisville and new coach Charlie Strong in front of 55,327 fans at new-and-improved Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium. It was UK’s fourth consecutive win in the Governor's Cup intrastate series, and the first for new coach Joker Phillips.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)