The seventh annual Pink Tie Ball benefiting Susan G. Komen - Louisville Affiliate took place Saturday, September 10, 2011 at the Marriott Downtown Louisville. It was an amazing evening for all who attended the Pink Tie Ball and Pink Lounge. From survivors and their families to supporters, the celebration was just another reminder of how precious life truly is. The event presenting sponsor was ICAP Energy.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace