Sunny Daize, a local boutique, held a trunk show for Kathryn Allen Couture at their location this past Saturday. Kathryn’s bags are one-of-a-kind pieces, that come in at the third of the price of other major designer handbags. The skins are high quality, while her hardware is directly from Italy. Each and every bag is meticulously crafted by hand.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue