The Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft (KMAC), located at 715 West Main Street, will host the 10th Annual Martinis & Mistletoe party on Thursday, December 8th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. This popular holiday event will include Finlandia martinis, appetizers, live seasonal music by John Austin Clark and friends, and special trunk shows by Kea Carpets and Kilims, and jewelry designer Summer Eliason. Guests can also shop from a huge selection of artwork in the Museum's award-winning Gallery Shop and Holidazzle exhibit.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]