Taste of Innovation (TOI) will be one of this city's best tasting events. TOI, the signature party of IdeaFestival, brings together unlimited food and spirits from some of the region's most creative chefs, restaurants, brewers, distillers and mixologists. Jamie Oller; one of the talented chefs's participating in this event was kind enough to invite me into her kitchen and show one of their signature items. Jamie's 14k Cupcakes brought Louisville the very first "Cupcake Push Pop'.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Raise a Little Hell with Bonnie and Clyde
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Carl Casper’s 50th anniversary car show this weekend
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- 5 Reasons to Attend Wes Fest 2015
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi