Presenting his new memoir, ‘Kentucky Cured: Fifty Years in Kentucky Journalism’, the Bluegrass broadcast guru, Al Smith, will be on hand at Carmichael’s Bookstore this Saturday, December 8th, at 1pm. Join him for a special signing as part of Frankfort Avenue’s Olde Tyme Christmas celebration.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015