Napa Valley, Champagne, Alsace, and Kentucky? Believe it or not, Kentucky has an up and coming collection of wineries, not just the kind that make strawberry wine. Kentucky Wine Tastings is an organization that will provide a wine sampling bar for events, consisting entirely of Kentucky Proud wines. It's a fantastic way to not only try something new, but also to support local farmers.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job