Napa Valley, Champagne, Alsace, and Kentucky? Believe it or not, Kentucky has an up and coming collection of wineries, not just the kind that make strawberry wine. Kentucky Wine Tastings is an organization that will provide a wine sampling bar for events, consisting entirely of Kentucky Proud wines. It's a fantastic way to not only try something new, but also to support local farmers.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success