Sunday May 19 from 4-7 pm: bring the kids to Kingfish on River Road to dine and play. Enjoy $1 activities, crafts with Girl Scouts, live music from Kudmani. Dine-to-donate benefits Louisville Children's Museum and Susan G. Komen Louisville.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Raise a Little Hell with Bonnie and Clyde
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Carl Casper’s 50th anniversary car show this weekend
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- 5 Reasons to Attend Wes Fest 2015
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi