Sweater weather is around the corner, and the summer hiatus is over. Don your best boots, embrace a longer night sky and head out to The Bard’s Town this evening, Friday, September 14th, as Louisville Literary Arts launches its fall season of the InKY Reading Series with writers Kirby Gann and Dan Rosenberg, as well as the Savage Rose Theatre Company.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep