Sweater weather is around the corner, and the summer hiatus is over. Don your best boots, embrace a longer night sky and head out to The Bard’s Town this evening, Friday, September 14th, as Louisville Literary Arts launches its fall season of the InKY Reading Series with writers Kirby Gann and Dan Rosenberg, as well as the Savage Rose Theatre Company.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- Slugger Field’s Thunder Over Louisville Celebration