The Kaviar Forge Gallery's exhibit this F.A.T. Friday Trolley Hop showcased Kentucky leather artists that included Robert Black, prize winning leather worker of the Church head knot, and Steven Hughes and Tatyana Malkin of Pillywiggin Leather Inc. whose leather mask and corsets are theatrical artistic masterpiece of beauty. The leather exhibit features other artists as Craig Kaviar, Janet Strait of Swash-Bucklers, Johnny Sosbe, Sue Schofield of Inherited Leather and Walt Priddy; however on this Fat Friday it was Mr. Black and Hughes I spoke with.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success