The Kaviar Forge Gallery's exhibit this F.A.T. Friday Trolley Hop showcased Kentucky leather artists that included Robert Black, prize winning leather worker of the Church head knot, and Steven Hughes and Tatyana Malkin of Pillywiggin Leather Inc. whose leather mask and corsets are theatrical artistic masterpiece of beauty. The leather exhibit features other artists as Craig Kaviar, Janet Strait of Swash-Bucklers, Johnny Sosbe, Sue Schofield of Inherited Leather and Walt Priddy; however on this Fat Friday it was Mr. Black and Hughes I spoke with.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville