I know the title has something to be desired and can use a little finesse, but this is a continuation of "Coupleville v.4" wherein I asked for suggestions from all of you readers out there for my wife's birthdaypalooza, and in the profound words of Keanu Reeves, "Whoa..." Thanks to everyone for particpating, and in my own catch-phrases: "Holey Bigoley & Mama Pajama!" It's only going to get better (at least reading:).
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015