"El Dia de los Muertos," or the "Day of the Dead," is celebrated every year on November 1 and 2 in Hispanic and Latino culture, but the Kentucky Art and Craft Museum invites you to explore for yourself and your family the customs of this intriguing holiday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Derby arts and crafts activities for kids [Family and parenting]
- Five Reasons You Should Attend Thurby