"El Dia de los Muertos," or the "Day of the Dead," is celebrated every year on November 1 and 2 in Hispanic and Latino culture, but the Kentucky Art and Craft Museum invites you to explore for yourself and your family the customs of this intriguing holiday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series