More than 800 male and female cyclists, all 30 or older, from around the country began competing for over 60 national titles Tuesday in the 2010 USA Cycling Masters Road Racing National Championships. The six-day event began with time trials in Taylorsville. The action will shift to Cherokee Park from Wednesday-Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]