Can you envision a kite that looks like a dragon, a buffalo, or a canoe? At the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft that is exactly what you will see, some with tails 40 feet long or more! At the Visions of Lewis and Clark: Contemporary Kites Tell the Story, you will see a kite that tells of history in a different way. This is an educational exhibit for children and adults that love kites and history.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue