Can you envision a kite that looks like a dragon, a buffalo, or a canoe? At the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft that is exactly what you will see, some with tails 40 feet long or more! At the Visions of Lewis and Clark: Contemporary Kites Tell the Story, you will see a kite that tells of history in a different way. This is an educational exhibit for children and adults that love kites and history.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep