Peppermint Palm Boutique (3741 Lexington Rd) located in heart of Saint Matthews in the Vogue shopping plaza,is not just a dress store. It's become a way for everyone who shops there to feel like they are on vacation year round. Beautiful bright colors that remind you of a walk on the beach run throughout the shop gracing dresses, bags, stationary, and agendas alike. Owner Vanessa Ledridge brought her beautiful Lilly Pulitzer signature store to the Louisville area in 2006, branching out from her original store located in Lexington.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom