It was a sold out event for the Actors Theatre of Louisville for its annual fundraiser at the Marriott Downtown. I was able to go into the room before anyone else. You could tell that it was an event that was working within a budget but Barry Wooley pulled it off magnificently. Everything upon opening the door had a blue cascade of color upon it which made it very soothing to spend an evening.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom