“We’re bringing our business model of exceptional safety, cleanliness, friendliness and value for families,” Natalie Koch said. “That means free soft drinks, free sunscreen and free use of inner tubes.” “We can’t wait to get started!” Dan Koch also said. “We’ve got a lot of work to do to get the park reopened… but we’ll get it done.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Raise a Little Hell with Bonnie and Clyde
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Carl Casper’s 50th anniversary car show this weekend
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- 5 Reasons to Attend Wes Fest 2015
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi