I'm going to be on a seven-day West Caribbean cruise with Mickey Mouse and my munchkins. As I prepare, obviously the first thing I must accomplish is filling my suitcase. I realized through a quick scan of my closet, all of my clothes were business attire, cocktail dresses, and a few eye-popping evening gowns. I had been sucked into the depths of business and realized I needed to relax. And relaxing for spring break is exactly what I am going to do.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Loop 22: How a Fallen Restaurant Represents the Rise of Louisville’s Restaurant Scene
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series