The Cerebral Palsy School of Louisville Foundation’s 7th Annual Mardi Gras Gala will be held this Saturday, January 28, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Louisville. The night will include dinner, dancing, raffles, silent and live auction. Live music is provided by The Remedy. Proceeds benefit the Mattingly Center, Inc. -- 100% of all net proceeds raised will go directly to fund services for adults with severe developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015