The Cerebral Palsy School of Louisville Foundation’s 7th Annual Mardi Gras Gala will be held this Saturday, January 28, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Louisville. The night will include dinner, dancing, raffles, silent and live auction. Live music is provided by The Remedy. Proceeds benefit the Mattingly Center, Inc. -- 100% of all net proceeds raised will go directly to fund services for adults with severe developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter