The University of Louisville invites you to step inside a literary time machine this week as the Axton Literary Festival explores time travel in the written word. The three day festival, featuring a multitude of speakers, workshops and activities, launches this Wednesday, April 11th and hopes to return to the present on Friday, April 13th.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 5 Reasons You Should Take Your Family Spring Break at French Lick Resort
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom