In the first months of 2011, the Louisville Metro Council will vote on whether or not they will grant Insight a 15-year extension and continue to serve Jefferson County. That being said, according to the Courier-Journal, Insight has offered free tickets and access to a luxury suite (est. value $5,000 - $10,000) to several Louisville Metro Council members for Friday's basketball game between Louisville and Kentucky. Ethical? You decide.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace