“Gov. Beshear has been a great ally for local and regional economic development organizations around Kentucky. His willingness to listen and work with local organizations has been terrific, whether in recruitment efforts or taking input on the Incentives for a New Kentucky programs. Without the leadership of Gov. Beshear and his administration, Kentucky would not have weathered the recession as well as we have.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue